Saturday, April 23, 2016

Yes, this blog is still working.  Sorry, I just can't seem to find the time to post to it more often.
I get a lot of "cousins" contacting me to find out if they connect somehow to Joel Estes.  If you
are one, please help me out by doing the following:

(If you DO NOT KNOW if you are a descendant of Abraham Estes of VA/1600's)
Email me your (Estes) grandparents names, birth dates, birth places, death dates and places. And if possible, the names of their parents and what states they are from.  This will help me in researching the lines and connection to Joel Estes.

Our Estes Family Association has opened up our membership to ALL descendants from Abraham Estes who came to America/Virginia in the 1600's.  You are welcome to join and receive newsletters, which will keep you updated on Estes Family reunions and other Estes news.

Any questions will be answered through email.  Please contact me:
Kathy Garcia
related2me@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment